Camping Bel Air is pleased to present its beach club which will be called "BEL AIR PLAGE". This is the big novelty of this season 2017. The Bel Air beach will be open every day July and August from 9:00 to 20:00
This beach club has existed for about ten years under the name of "Club of the Water of As" directed by Olivier known by most Pornichetins and our loyal customers.
Le Bel Air Plage is an entity of Camping Bel Air, so we decided to give it a youthful touch with a new modern infrastructure while integrating into the landscape of Bonne Source beach in Pornichet, between sand dunes And the ocean.
The beach club will consist of a swimming pool, a snack bar and a large beach area so that children and parents can play and relax during their stay in South Brittany.
- Our swimmers will be delighted to welcome your child (ren) for individual swimming lessons in the heated pool of Bel Air Plage. Whether to teach him his first fathoms or to develop what he already knows, your child will be rewarded with a diploma at the end of his apprenticeship.
- A dining area will be available for lunch or snack on the feet in the fine sand. Drinks, ice creams and snacks are served throughout the day to satisfy you. The pleasure of sipping its cocktail or eating its ice while contemplating the beautiful beach of Good Source of Pornichet.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old will enjoy a redesigned outdoor play area between toboggan, trampoline and inflatable castle. Fun activities and great games like treasure hunts or Koh Lanta, will of course be organized by the animators of the Bel Air beach.
- For the older ones, deckchairs and umbrellas will be rented by day or half day. Which will allow you to be serene and relaxed while being thrilled to see your children flourish.
- The Bel Air Plage offers of course activities for the most sporty and adventurous. The rental of kayak and stand up paddle, in solo or in groups, will allow you to discover new horizons like the island of Baguenaud or Pierre Percée. These 2 islands are located a few hundred meters from the Bonne Source beach in Pornichet.
Registration for nautical activities, swimming lessons or registration of children at the club can be taken from the reception of the campsite but also directly from the animators of the Bel Air beach for more details.
Obviously preferential rates will be applied to our customers of Camping Bel Air!
The teams of the Bel Air beach and Camping Bel Air of Pornichet will make every effort to make sure that young and old leave with memories full of their heads.