Discover the village of Taos in the cottage area of Camping Bel Air. Prestige mobile home with Jacuzzi and master suite for 4 to 6 people.
4 * campsite 50m from the beach near Saint-Nazaire
Are you looking for a campsite by the sea for your family vacation?
Camping Bel Air located 15 minutes from Saint-Nazaire is the ideal location a few meters from the beach. Located in the heart of the Loire Atlantique between Saint-Nazaire and La Baule, this family campsite has all the services for your family stay as well as an exceptional location in the city center, close to nearby shops. With its direct access to the beach, it is the ideal holiday location in Loire Atlantique.
For everyone's pleasure, Camping Bel Air has 2 swimming pools open and heated throughout the season. Enjoy a water park of over 400m² with deckchairs around the indoor pool and the fun pool during your relaxing stay near Saint-Nazaire. The fun pool has a paddling pool, water games and a whirlpool delighting young and old. The pleasures of water distract holidaymakers from the Rest'o Bel Air terrace.
During your summer holidays, the Bel Air organizers offer your children free activities. Benefit throughout the day from sports activities from morning to evening; gluteus abs, aquafun, ribs, qi-gong, but also group games (Olympics, tournaments) for the whole family. At Camping Bel Air, shows and themed evenings punctuate your summer evenings on the Atlantic coast!
As for accommodation, Camping Bel Air 4 * offers vacation rentals, for all tastes and all budgets. Mobile homes, chalets, lodges but also villas with private jacuzzi for an idyllic stay by the sea. Espace Cottage is our privileged space with quick access to the beach, specially fitted out for unique family holidays .
- 80 printemps
- à 50m de la mer
- à 15 mn de St-Nazaire
- Restaurant & Épicerie
A large choice of vacation rentals
The comfort of a mobile home combined with an exceptional view. Accommodates up to 6 people in comfort.
Gipsy Caravan. For couple. 1 bedroom, 2 people.
The villas backed by the campsite offer you a unique comfort and all the services of the campsite if you wish it. Enjoy the Jacuzzi, 80 M2 housing, the immediate proximity of the sea.
Enjoy one of the atypical accommodation in the cottage area, large volume all in isolated wood, ideal for 4 to 6 people.
Saint-Nazaire: essential visits on vacation
To properly prepare your stay at Camping Bel Air, we will show you the essential places in Saint-Nazaire and its surroundings. Our pretty region is full of ideas for outings not to be missed during your family stay in Loire Atlantique.
Today, the port city of Saint-Nazaire offers a wide choice of visits so that your experience is original and authentic. On the Atlantic coast, Saint-Nazaire reveals itself through 5 points of view: the sea, the city, the port, heritage and nature.
• THE SEA: Saint-Nazaire has 20 beaches, from the banks of the Loire to the Atlantic Ocean. The coastal path offers you splendid views of the open sea and the Loire estuary, including Mr Hulot beach in the Saint-Marc sur Mer district (shooting of the famous film by Jacques Tati, Les vacances de Monsieur Hulot ). From the seafront, discover an environment and a preserved heritage such as fisheries, lighthouses, old Môle, nautical activities with always in the background: the Saint-Nazaire bridge. Wherever you are in Saint-Nazaire, the sea is never far!
• THE CITY: Saint-Nazaire is the destination in vogue near Camping Bel Air for shopping, strolling through its districts including the Havana district, full of charm, or even understanding its history by visiting its cultural sites with the tourist office of Saint- Nazaire.
• THE PORT: Saint-Nazaire is recognized worldwide for having been the transatlantic port! Today, each boat departure amazes young and old in front of these behemoths of the seas. Did you know that an episode of "Tintin and the seven crystal balls" is going on in Saint-Nazaire? During your vacation, you will be able to discover 6 vignettes in XXL format within the port city. Do not miss the panoramic view of the port, from the roof of the submarine base built during the Second World War.
• HERITAGE: Saint-Nazaire has recently been awarded the City of Art and History label. After World War II, it was time for reconstruction while preserving traces of the past. Today, Saint-Nazaire has a large number of places to visit to understand its history such as the submarine base or the ecomuseum, but also for its industrial innovation through the construction sites of the Atlantic or Airbus.
• NATURE: Saint-Nazaire will surprise you with its many facets, like its nature side! The GR34 customs trail, parks, gardens and of course the Brière Regional Park, which is the 2nd largest marsh in France. For nature lovers, this is an opportunity to take a walk or a bike ride, and to admire these exceptional natural landscapes. Our partner Anthony Mahe offers guided tours aboard his barge at the port of Chaussée Neuve, to discover a unique flora and fauna.
As you can see, Saint-Nazaire and its many facets will make you live a unique experience in one of the most beautiful region of France.
Depending on your wishes, our team will be able to advise you on the various tours and activities to do during your seaside vacation at Camping Bel Air 4 *.
The objective is to make you discover the essential places of Loire Atlantique, and to share your memories of holidays with your close relations!
Comfortable and clean rental
There is everything you need in this small trailer for 2 !!!
Heated swimming pool at the top!
Close to a superb beach (3 mins walk) and the city center. St Nazaire for shopping in rainy weather. In short, a great weekend where we will come back with great pleasure !
The campsite met our expectations at the start of November to hike to Saint Nazaire and La Baule, on foot on the GR 34,
Not the August crowd with sufficient services and a very good welcome.
The toilets are clean and the showers very hot.
The swimming pool opened on November 2 and covered heated to 26 ° C is great.